Organic Sesame Ginger Green Beans
A fresh, clean take on green beans, lightly sprinkled with organic sesame seeds and ginger.
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic® Sesame Seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Black Pepper
- Minced parsley and orange zest, for garnish (optional)
- Heat a large pan over medium-low heat. Add olive oil and beans. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth and cook for another 5 minutes. Add sesame seeds, ginger, sea salt and pepper; cook for another minute and remove from heat.
- Serve warm.
Simply Organic® Sesame Seeds
Organic, hulled sesame seeds add a mild, nutty flavor to a variety of dishes.