Organic Parsley and Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Parsley and garlic bring fresh, vibrant flavor to organic mashed potatoes.
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 5 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1⁄2 + 1⁄8 teaspoon Simply Organic® Garlic Powder
- 1⁄2 + 1⁄8 teaspoon Simply Organic® Black Pepper
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Parsley Flakes
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, place potatoes. Cover with water.
- Bring potatoes and water to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain off water.
- In a small saucepan, gently heat milk and butter until butter is melted. Add milk, butter, salt, garlic and black pepper to potatoes and mash together until desired consistency is reached. Gently stir in parsley.
- For a creamy-tangy version, replace half the milk with sour cream or plain yogurt.
Simply Organic® Parsley Flakes
Premium flat-leaf organic parsley for bright color and fresh flavor in everything.