Organic Herb Roasted Turkey
Organic rosemary brings out the best in traditional roasted turkey.
SERVES: 10 to 12
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 1 (12-pound) turkey, thawed
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Simply Organic® Rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic® Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine melted butter with lemon juice and herbs. Set aside.
- Place turkey, breast side up, on flat rack in shallow roasting pan. Brush the outside of the turkey with the butter mixture and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Roast for 2 1⁄2 to 3 hours, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove from oven. Set aside to rest for 20 minutes before carving.
- Slice and serve warm.
Simply Organic® Rosemary
Organic rosemary with a fresh taste that stars in dressings, soups, breads and sauces.