Organic Vegan Eggnog with Cashew Milk
Whip up this simple vegan eggnog made with cashew milk, organic vanilla extract, Ceylon cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
SERVES: 36 fluid ounces
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 1 cup raw and unsalted cashews
- 2 cups water
- 1 13.5-ounce can coconut milk
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Vanilla Extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ground Clove
- In a high-speed blender, combine cashews, water and coconut milk. Blend for 60 seconds, until well combined.
- Strain milk through a fine mesh sieve, then return to blender. Add remaining ingredients and blend for 40 to 60 more seconds, until smooth.
- Pour eggnog into a storage jar and refrigerate until cold and thick. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Serve cold and top each glass with a pinch of nutmeg.