Organic White Chocolate and Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
This simple peanut butter pretzel bark made with white chocolate, organic vanilla extract and cinnamon makes a great dessert or sweet snack.
SERVES: 20 to 24 small pieces
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 2 11-ounce bags white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups small pretzel twists
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cinnamon
- In a double boiler or in a medium-size glass bowl set on top of a saucepan partially filled with water over medium heat, heat chocolate, stirring occasionally, until melted and silky-smooth.
- Onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, pour melted chocolate and spread to form a thin layer.
- Carefully drop pretzels on top of hot melted chocolate.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, honey and coconut oil. Heat in microwave or over stove top for about 30 seconds. Add vanilla extract and cinnamon, stirring continuously.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the pretzels. Refrigerate overnight.
- When the bark is solid, use your hands to break into pieces. Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve.