Organic Pumpkin Spice Fudge
Organic pumpkin spice combines with white chocolate, toasted walnuts and a hint of sea salt in this simple fudge.
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon Simply Organic® Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Simply Organic® Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cinnamon
- A pinch of Simply Organic® Ground Nutmeg
- A pinch of Simply Organic® Ground Cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Line a 5x9-inch loaf pan with parchment paper so it overhangs the edges; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir pumpkin purée with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and fold in pumpkin mixture until just combined. Stir in walnuts.
- Scrape into prepared pan and smooth top. Chill for 4 hours or until set.
- Remove fudge from pan by carefully lifting the parchment paper. Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Layer fudge between parchment paper in airtight container and store for up to five days or freeze for up to two weeks.
Simply Organic® Vanilla Extract
Award-winning, pure organic vanilla extract made from premium bourbon beans.