Organic Baked Brie with Cardamom Cranberry Orange Relish
Warm and melting baked brie meets fresh cranberry orange relish spiced with organic cardamom.
Use organic ingredients where possible.
- 2 cups cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic® Cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ground Cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Simply Organic® Ground Ginger
- 1 13-ounce brie wheel
- In a medium-size saucepan, combine all ingredients except brie. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once cranberries are soft and burst, use a potato masher or the back of a fork to crush cranberries.
- As relish cools and begins to thicken, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place brie wheel on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until soft to the touch.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before topping with relish. Add orange zest to the top and serve baked brie with crackers, a toasted baguette or apple slices.